Sunday 14 September 2014

6 months

We survived the first 6 months.
Still not in a routine.
Still have no time for anything. Really - how do people do it?
I barely get dinner on the table and I am done.
So very exhausted. She still feeds every 2 hours - even through the night.
But boy is she worth it. She makes my heart so very happy.
She is an absolute joy.
She got her 2 bottom teeth a month ago. And has been rolling for 2 months. No sitting or crawling yet. Cannot wait for that to start.

I love my sweet girl

K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ah what a sweetie! If all you're managing is to put that smile on that face, you're doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...