Friday 30 March 2012

Nesting Fabric Bowls Pattern by Nova

I was so excited to hear that the lovely Nova had another pattern in the works. As soon as it was released this morning, I snatched it up and went to work.
I made a little mistake (totally my fault) with the placement of my fabric. I meant to have it going horizontal. Oops! But I love it anyway.
I've only made one so far. And it was the largest one. It's the perfect size to hold my unfinished projects.
I totally need some more interfacing.......already itching to make some more.

Have a Happy Friday

Kelly xxx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric! It looks so beautiful and useful to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fabrics!!! And I think it really looks amazing horizontal or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that must a be a record! so speedy ;) I LOVE your bowl, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric, how cute is it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! I've been looking for good storage items for a children's play room- these would be awesome! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. how neat! love the fabric you chose also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gracious!! to sew like that! wow...this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo SO cute! And it looks like the prefect size for just about everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW!!! Your sewing talents constantly amaze me!!! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...