Thursday 16 April 2009

Happy Mail

I received 2 packages today. I love Happy Mail days.



I got this little beauty and I can't wait to use it.
And I got the bag about a week ago and the portable trimmer for when I go to the classes at the scrapbook expo. My MM one is just too big & heavy to take with me. ( and doesn't even come close to fitting in the bag)



And I bought all these albums as my pile of layouts are just laying around, looking for a home. It might inspire me to scrap a bit more too. I've got products up to my eyeballs at the moment - and I really need to get motivated and start using it. I have decided on pink & green for my baby girl. And blue & red for my darling boy.
I also got a whole bunch of different sized page protectors. I started working on 2 baby albums ages ago, but got really discouraged by the pre digi photos. I shall attempt them again. Now I have no excuses. I have got everything I need.
K xxx

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Let me know how you like that corner rounder too...looks AWESOME! I have those same albums that I use as well! Have fun with your new tools and fun! xoxo
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwww nothing like stash.... have fun using them and i need to invest in some good albums just dont know if i should go for d-ring or post bound

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love happy mail days!!! Have fun organizing your layouts!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your albums! I need some so very badly, let us know how you like them once you load them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the albums! i have switched most of my post bound albums over to the 3 ring AC albums ... and i LOVE them! i add in different sized page protectors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. certainly looks like your mailman has been busy kel.
    i'm like you - too busy shopping and blog/forum surfing to scrap and my stash is getting out of control again.
    time is another factor i am finding too.
    have a great wednesday xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...