Monday 8 June 2009

Scrapbook Expo...what a day

It was a rush from the minute I got up. I woke up late. Had 15 minutes to grab a coffee get ready and get going. I did get there on time....without my camera. Good on me.
My first class was with Jodi Holbrook from Making Memories. She was just gorgeous. We made this little matchbook from a brad package.

And then we made this book that took all of a couple of minutes.

I had a half hour break and had a quick cuppa with Leanne & Val. And then it was back to class. And only now have I just realised that I forgot to photograph the layouts from my next class. Oops. It was again with Jodi.

My last class was using the YourStory by Provocraft. And I only managed to finish three of the six? pages. So I just got her to bind it there so I could just finish them at home. There was alot of stuffing around with the cricut and not very clear instructions which ate up alot of the time.





Hopefully I can finish it sometime this week.

I did make a new friend. She brought chocolate and was the only one to sit next to me in a class all day. She had me laughing all the way through this class and she really did brighten my day.
Thanks Donna!! You're a star!

I didn't really get close to any of the stalls as I was basically rushing from class to class. Which meant I didn't spend a cent. So to make up for it - I ordered these today. I got 2 of the Artbin Satchels so I can organise my SC kits so all my bits & pieces don't get wrecked. I've got a few kits here so I probably should have got more. Oh well, I'll make it work ;o)

And if you made it this far - you're a champion!!
Have a fabulous week ;o)
K xxx

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous projects, Thanks for the congrats.

    namaste
    melina
    living creating & appreciating
    ~my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time at the Expo! I love those MM books, they do have the cutest stuff! Those satchels also look like they'd be fab for the kits, I'm wondering if I need a couple...hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your class projects - man, you were productive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! talk about productive! those are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a blast at Scrapbook Expo! Love the MM stuff you did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see your YourStory project when it's finished....looks GREAT so far!!

    erinbassett.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...