Monday 17 August 2009

On my mind...



The owner of the place we have lived for the past 10 years is selling the property. House hunting is not fun. (And packing up 10 years of stuff is not much fun either)

Still waiting on my SC Kits and my Papertrey stamps to arrive. Fingers crossed they'll be here tomorrow.


And I really want to get my hands on this:


It's the L letterpress Kit from Quickutz. I want. I want. I want.
I wonder when it will be out here? Oh well, gives me time to save up for it.
Anyway - Have a happy Monday,
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. moving sucks big time.....
    hope you find something perfect soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...