Tuesday 29 September 2009

Delivery Day

Today I received two deliveries. Yay!!
One from TwoPeas and the other from A Million Little Things
I grabbed 2 of these recipe binders. One for me & one for my mum.
Cute cute dimensional stickers and brads from AC.
Even cuter AC stamps. Yum!!
A card pad and embellies from MM

More AC stickers and Prima
A few new thickers and some Mistletoe stickers

A few papers from both Christmas lines and some other AC ones


My gorgeous September & October Basic Grey Page of the month kits, and yummy earth love paper pad (Which I already got stuck into tonight)

And my favourite.....2 AC damask albums. These are going to be my ones. Love them!!
I'm going to have some fun tomorrow ;o)
K xxx




3 comments:

  1. holy mother! thats a lot of scrappy goodies. i may be just a slight bit jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have given me box envy. I got my delivery from scrapbook.com yesterday and it was puny compared to what you got. LOL! Wanna trade? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goodies. I just placed an order with A Million Little Things this morning. Can't wait for it to arrive... hopefully in time for a crop saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...