Thursday 27 May 2010

More tags








I finished another 3 tags from Christine's tutorial.
I love them to bits.

Had a bit of a purge in my scrap room. I got rid of 4 boxes full. I cleaned out my paper scraps box, and oh what a trip down memory lane. There were sheets of paper from 2003. I found some  Lil Davis papers and lots of scenic route. Some papers from SISTV's first collections. It was really funny to see how my tastes have changed over the course of my scrapping years.
I think I really need to clean out that box a little more often!!!

And my beautiful hubby bought me a box of printer ink today. So not only do I have a nice clean organised space, but I have a printer ready to go too!!
I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Yay!!!

Anyway have a fabulous weekend,

K xxx

4 comments:

  1. these are amazing! love all the little details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, Kelly! I've been reading the tutorials but haven't tried any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THose are absolutely beautiful, truly. oh yeah about the cleaning out. I had some just as old and most of it I got rid of it and some of it I liked after all this time : ) Most of it went though. Like about a 5 foot tall stack. Anyway, super layer job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so wanna play along! your doilies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...