Monday 21 February 2011

Super happy day

First off - today is Day 1 of the 12wbt. Had a delish brekky of cereal & a banana.  Then spent the morning running around shops to find parsley so I could make my lunch. I had a carrot tabbouli & hummus wrap. With home made hummus. Quite yummy.
Then for afternoon tea I had some toasted banana bread  and a delicious coffee (I was a busy baker on the weekend and made 2 loaves. Sooo goood!!
Now I'm counting done the hours to Zumba. Can't wait for it.
And today was also a fabulous mail day. 2 parcels. Lucky me.
First was my Studio Calico kit. I just got Candy Shoppe this month with a few little extras


And I also got my kit for Jessica &  Heidi's class. Total awesomeness. I spy some Daily Junque yummness




Hopefully I'll get a bit of playtime this week.
Hope you are having a fabulous Monday too!

3 comments:

  1. Lots of great scrap goodies!
    Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your 12wbt. The food sounds delicious. I'm wishing I had a mail day like you had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's nothing like new scrap goods - enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...