Sunday 3 April 2011

Hoarder no more!

So I have managed to sort some stuff over the weekend. Maybe a better description would be "shuffling".
I've moved my paper shelves  right in front of me. (I have tried this before but I think I felt cramped)

And have filled one side with old Studio Calico kits in the hopes of actually using them - instead of hoarding them. In there right now, I've got Candy Shoppe, Back 40, Documentary, Continental, Who's who and Yearbook. A nice variety there. (I wish I could say that they are my only kits to be used - but sadly they're not)
I took away my silhouette and replaced it with my trimmer. (Not sure how this will go)
Shifted my silhouette over here with my thickers and my cardstock. (Look - clean desk)
Drawers under desk - adhesives, buttons & bling & brads, and alphas at the bottom.
Drawer- Ink pads and bits
Here's the guilty admission - basket of kits. Naughty naughty.
And....another box of kits. Oops.
I really need to get scrapping. Or purging!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...