Saturday 28 May 2011

It was a scrappy night




It seems like the only time that I get to scrap (or have the inclination to) is on Saturday nights. So here's my effort for tonight. I'm in the middle of another double - but it will have to wait until tomorrow until I can get my silhouette out. I put it out of reach - silly I know - but it was the only way I could fit in my sewing machine. I really need to reorganise again. And I seriously need to purge before we move. Hopefully in the next house I'll have a bigger scrap space.
Have a happy weekend,

4 comments:

  1. wowzers!!! love how you used the big pictures on these layouts!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were busy!! I love the LO's you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, you're on a roll! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...