Tuesday 6 September 2011

I'm back!

Well, we survived the move. Just!
We packed up the house and stacked it all in the loungeroom. And even slept in the lounge on our matresses on the final night.
Moving day was so long. We didn't stop until about 11pm that night. The next day we spent unpacking everything. We had to go without television & internet for 4 days. They were the longest days of my life I reckon ;o)
I absolutely love this house. We've got fruit trees and vines. And I even found a couple of pineapples growing here too. They are adorable!
On the weekend, we spent time putting together the bbq I bought for my wonderful hubby for Fathers Day.
 And he also put together the chicken coop. The chickens will be arriving on Thursday.
 I've also started to cut the fabric for my own quilt. I'm using this tutorial but making my squares 9.5 inches for a queen size quilt.
And today I have been baking muffins. They are so delish. Apple & raspberry. Mmmm.

That's it for me today. Glad to be back online and getting back to normal.


6 comments:

  1. Good for you, surviving a move! Looks like you're settling in well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get all settled in soon! 4 days w/ no internet! I would be having withdrawals from that!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting things back to normal! That seems like such a huge undertaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like a wonderful new place Kelly, congratulations. Moving is loooonnnnnggg isn't it. Glad that part is behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the move went well, can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I feel you! Moving is absolutely one of the most exhausting things in the world!
    My husband would be so jealous of your fruit trees-he loves pineapple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...