Tuesday 19 February 2013

This week

Yesterday I finally received my parcels I ordered with my birthday money.
I got these two prints -
To make this dress
And this one

And in my other parcel were these fabrics

The bottom fabric is for a dress for my girl. The top seven are for some things I am making for my soon-to-be second great niece/nephew. He/She is due in June. And the mama isn't finding out the sex - so she has decided on yellow, orange & green for the nursery. I can't wait to start working on those things.

But this week I'm busy on something else. So the bubby stuff will have to wait.

Hope you are having a happy week -

K xxx

3 comments:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...