Thursday 20 March 2008

Still in the christmas spirit ;o)




Felt like making something, and I don't have any pics, so I made this one. Yep, another one for the Christmas pile.
.............................................................................................................

Stampin’ Up!® reminder - The Summer Mini Catalogue ends on the 31 March 2008. So if you want to order anything from it...let me know. There is only a week left to order from both that and the 2007-2008 Idea Book and Catalogue. So if there is something you really want...GET IN QUICK!!
I am so excited for the new catalogue. I should get a squizz at it next week. I am really hoping for the background polka dot stamp. That is going to be the first thing on my personal list ;o)
.......................................................................................................................
Also - BLUE BAZAAR is having a preorder for Copic Markers, and they are the cheapest I have found in Australia. If you have ever wanted to get your hands on these...run there, now!! Preorder ends on 31 March I think. I've got my order in!!
Whatever your plans this weekend- Have a safe and Happy Easter ;o)
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...