Thursday 8 May 2008

Some cards and a paper pad




So what has been going on??

My sister took my kids away on a holiday so I had a whole week

with hubby alone. Was fabulous. But am so glad to have them home.

Have got a cold - so not really feeling on top of the world.

Been very busy at work.....which has not left alot of time for scrapping.

I made these cards a little while ago. All of them made from the new In-colours. I am so addicted to them.

I may not have had alot of time to scrap but I did make time to reorganise my craft space. It's almost the way that I want it.

Onto Stampin’ Up!® news for this month:

Palette o' Prints


During the month of May, spend $35 on any Stampin' Up! products, and get a 6" x 6" pad of double-sided Prints Designer Series paper for only $12.95!
This one-time offer gives you 48 double-sided sheets in
Certainly Celery
Rose Red
So Saffron
Almost Amethyst
Each pad holds twelve sheets of each colour--two sheets of each pattern in each colour--that can be used for cards, crafts, or scrapbooking!

How cool is that. You can't buy So Saffron and Almost Amethyst designer series paper from the catalogue. SO if you like those colours - this will be the only way to get your hands on it.

So email me and place your order now!!

Total bargain!!

And if you would like to see the swatches for the whole paper pad, just click here.

Well - better go.

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...