Wednesday 9 July 2008

Stampin Up & a card








Here's another card.


I used up some more scraps from my Studio Calico "Apple Orchard" Kit.



I think it has been my favourite kit so far. ( I knew I should have got 2!!)



(this one has a video that I have been furiously trying to upload for the past 3 days......I am going to keep trying, but don't hold your breath!!)


Also got my yummy new stamps from Stampin' Up. I'm already working on my swaps.


If you would like a copy of the new mini catalogue, let me know and I'll post it out. Australian residents only.


Don't forget, that you can order from me, anywhere in Australia. And it's no problem to have it sent straight to you ;o) Just drop me a email.

Have a wonderful week ;o)



K xxx

5 comments:

  1. your cards rock! i wasn't liking this paper when i opened the kit..but seeing what all of the SC gals have done with it...lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! i love how you used the CXB paper - i finally pulled mine out, but it's challenging me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!! Love it!! I don't live in Austrailia or I would ask you about your stampin up goodies!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Love how you use the SC June kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...