Saturday 18 July 2009

Getting inky

Supplies: Maya Mists - turquoise, red, orange & charcoal. Nadiya stamps by Studio Calico. Probably the cheapest layout I've ever done. (And the most fun)
Supplies: Hero Arts kraft notecard, Hero Arts Butterfly stamp, Hero Arts Woodgrain stamp, American Crafts stamp, Basic Grey paper, Kaiser Gems.
Had fun getting inky today.
And I thought I did mention it - but I've had some questions regarding the Ranger Display stands I bought (a couple of posts ago). They were from Blue Bazaar. I'm pretty sure Lu ships overseas - but they may cost a bit. If you wanted one, you could alway try asking your local scrap store if they have any that they don't want.
Anyway off to enjoy my coffee & cheesecake.
Have a wonderful weekend ;o)
K xxx

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't used Maya mist! Don't you just love that woodgrain stamp?! Very cute layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! love what you did with the woodgrain and awesome job with the misting! i really suck at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love the work you did with the mists :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterflies!! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC ink work! This would make April Foster swooon. Me too (though I'm not a mist queen like she is, lol). I must try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great job with the mists those butterflies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...