Monday 7 December 2009

Almost forgot...


How silly am I? I almost completely forgot to post my lucky last card!!

This was from an idea a while back on the hero blog, where a lady had stamped a bauble on an acetate card and applied glitter to the back of the image. I didn't have a bauble stamp - so I thought I'd try different colours of glitter on Santa. I love how he turned out.
I started and completed my Christmas shopping today. Just got a few other things to get - but that can wait a little longer. It's a bit of a relief now that I've got the majority of it done. I am usually finished by July 31st. Not this year.
I'm really grateful that I wasn't out doing the shopping on Christmas Eve, although I really thought that was what it was coming to.
Only have a couple more days of kids at school, then a job on Sunday - then I can enjoy the holidays with the kids.
I just might get some scrapping time in there ;o)
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...