Friday 25 June 2010

It's been a while



I haven't scrapped in so long. I have done these two though.
And a couple more tags from Christine's tutorial.



I haven't finished the set of tags yet. I'm short by 4 tags so I have been putting off finishing what I have, in the hopes of finding a packet somewhere. I only discovered I didn't have enough after everyone had already snapped them up. Bummer!!



Anyway - have a great weekend. I'm hoping to get a little bit of scrapping done. Or at least put a very old pile of layouts away ;o)

Kel xxx

7 comments:

  1. seriously love it and those tags are SUPER cute ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your scrappy stuff. You did a great job on the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stuff and those doilies are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I *need* those yellow thickers!!! I don't have a lss near me, so no luck.
    Glad that you stuck with the doily tutorial...that is next on my list to do. :)
    I can send you a pack of doilies if you are still in need...let me know!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those tags as well - might have to check with the boss at the LSS where I work if we can order some for the store - if there's any left anywhere.

    Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking very gorgeous, Kelly! I love the layouts and the tags. :)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work here! Love your finds below!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...