Thursday 23 June 2011

Party plans

Whipped up a card for my sweet girl today. It's her birthday tomorrow. It feels like it's come up so fast and I'm sort of in a mad scramble to get everything done. I've got a to do list a mile long....and it's only getting longer.
I ordered some ring shells to make the girls personalised rings to put in their loot bags. It's turning into a bit of a disaster.

They started off ok but by the time the glaze dried on top you could barely make out the letter. So I'm redoing them in black. It's a last ditch effort. I might have to bin them if the don't turn out. I'm getting over them quickly.
Well - I better get back to it. Got a house to clean and cakes to bake.

Have a Happy Thursday

2 comments:

  1. I hope your rings turn out, that is such a cute idea. Might have to remember that one for my daughter's birthday party, hmmmm.
    I love the card, the PP paper is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those rings are adorable. Cute card, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...