Wednesday 16 November 2011

A great time

I had a great time away. There's nothing like recharging yourself with a fill of your bestest friend. I love her dearly. Missed my family though and am pretty glad to be home.
While I was away, my jelly roll and bag stuff arrived-
I am making that bag for my mum for Christmas.
And I used the jelly roll to finish my quilt tops. Except I miscalculated a little and I'm going to have 3.

I'm a little short on one of them so I'm going to have to come up with something to add to it.
 Last night as I was getting cranky in the heat, my hubby pulled a table out of the garage and set me up a sewing area in the air conditioned lounge room. It was the best gift ever! Now I can sew in the cool and be where everyone else usually is. Love it!
But I am under strict instructions that I cannot bring all my material in there. And with the way it's piling up - I think that's a pretty fair deal ;o)

Have a Happy Wednesday,



4 comments:

  1. That bag looks awesome, cant wait to see yours finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you made me laugh about not being allowed to bring in all your material! I can so relate.
    What a good hubby, BTW. (Marina)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun project. Good deal getting into the cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happy colors! can't wait to see it complete!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...