Saturday 2 June 2012

Crazy 48

It has been a crazy 48 hours here in the scrappy stuff household.
I broke my toe, then my radiator blew on the way home from dropping my DD at school, then last night at 11:40pm our work car died. So we've gone from 3 cars to one. Lucky I got mine back yesterday arvo so I could run out and pick up the hubby.
Tomorrow I'm doing mum's birthday lunch here. So I had to whip up a birthday card quick smart. I only had just enough adhesive to stick it together. I may have a ton of scrappy supplies - but I have nothing to put it together with!!
I was resting on the couch earlier and my fat man came and pounced on me, made himself comfy and promptly fell asleep. It was so cute. I don't think he realises that he is much too big for my lap. He takes up so much room on me.
Tonight I need to cook dinner and cook up tomorrow's dinner to stick in the slow cooker in the morning. Then tomorrow I'm baking Mum's birthday cake. I'm going with a chocolate raspberry cake. Haven't made it before so I'm hoping it'll be a winner.

Well - have a Happy weekend,
Kel xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. That cake sound lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! And that cake sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...