Monday 21 March 2011

Monday

Woah - a layout. I didn't think I had it in me. Into the woods keeps calling me. I'm thinking a mini book next.

It's Zumba Monday, so I need to get organised this afternoon so I've got dinner done for everyone before I leave.
Not much on the agenda this week. Got all my girlies camp stuff over the weekend so she's ready to go next week. I will miss that little one so much! It never gets easier when they're not with me. I can't even imagine what it would be like when they move out of home. I hope that NEVER happens!! EVER!!

Well I better get my butt into gear.
Have a great week -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...