Monday 16 April 2012

End of break

So today was back to school for my kiddies. I was really unprepared. I tossed and turned last night - feeling fluey. And when I switched my alarm off, all I wanted to do was roll over and go back to sleep.
But I have much to do today, so I think I'll be having quite a few more of these....

Hope you are brighter than me this morning.
Have a Happy Monday xxx


Edited to add: Had to take a trip to Apple today as my daughter damaged her laptop - and while I was there I picked up a Mobee Magic Charger for the Magic Mouse. You plug the base station into your usb and put their battery pack into your mouse. And then when you finish with your mouse, place it on top and it charges. This is already making me happy as I am far too often scrambling around looking for batteries when I've run out in the middle of something.
A charge takes around 5 hours and your mouse is supposed to last 6 days. Well, I use mine alot so we'll have to see about that. You can find them here.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks yum! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a couple of those this morning too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better by now. When my kids went back to school on Monday I wanted to snooze my alarm too! And thanks for sharing the apple mouse charger. It seems like mine is always running low too. I'm gonna have to grab one of those babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...