Wednesday 18 April 2012

Freshly baked

I had the urge to bake something today. So I grabbed a cookbook and thought I'd try something I haven't made before. I settled on an Apple Fruit Cake from Bill Granger's "Feed Me Now". I had to make a few adjustments as I didn't have all the ingredients. As it was cooking it smelled delicious. Apples, ginger and spice. Mmmm....
I love to bake.

It makes me happy.
Now the only thing that would make it better would be if my fabric arrived.

Hope you are having a Happy Wednesday - filled with something delicious.

Kel xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly that looks delicious. I have that book on my to buy list. After eating at one of his restaurants in Japan I am a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous!! I'd love to eat at any of his restaurants! I've got 3 of his books and they are all amazing xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...