Friday 2 November 2012

Friday is here

Yesterday, I shrugged off the blahs and decided to wrap Christmas presents. Which in turn made me finish up the little list takers. It wasn't too bad. It was like a production line. I made a yummy iced coffee and got to work.
 It was so yummy -and perfect for the hot weather we're having.
 See - almost done.
And then I realised that I needed some tags so I made a sheet of them.
Today I am off to help a friend sew. I should be buzzing this weekend - it always makes me want to sew when I get home from there. So fingers crossed that I will knock that final present off the list by Monday.

Anyway have a happy Friday,

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...