Monday 12 November 2012

Obsessed with Gold



 Obsessed with all things gold at the moment. Both of these are on my Christmas wish list.
Yum. Yum. Yum.

Also kinda freaking out as our Christmas guest list has doubled.
And trying to suit everybodys dietary requirements for 3 meals is totally freaking me out!

And now my sewing list is being added to - while other things are getting removed.  Totally flustered right now. Need to start a new list and get it all under control again.
Or indulge in a little retail therapy. Possibly something gold.....

Hope your week is a happy one,

K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I never used to like gold that much, except at Christmas. Then it became a scrapbooking trend, and it's growing on me more and more, at first it kept peeking into my projects, now I've actually started wearing it! Yay! I like the phone cover! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...