Friday 4 January 2008

1 sleep to go


So I made the digi camera one last night and the suprise one today.
Weather is still cold and rainy.
I'm happier with the way my scrap space is set out. I like to be able to see my things (that way they get used) and have easy access.
Still have a bit more sorting and cleaning out to do ~ but I'll get there.
My friend Lee was happy with all the stuff I gave her last night.
No Mail Today!
Bummer. I was planning on sorting out my photos and layouts tonight. I guess that will have to wait until next week.

K xxx

3 comments:

  1. I hope it's a happy day :) We only had one thing in the mail all week!! Thinking Aussie post isn't liking me@!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute LOs... dude you got lots of thickers... wicked cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these layouts are very cute! I love how you used the LE Noel paper as like 1/2 a border, I think I'm going to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...