Saturday 16 February 2008

Just quickly



I have completely lacked any ability to scrap lately.
It's not as if I haven't wanted to. I just couldn't get started.
So tonight as I was checking out the net (for hours) as I usually do.......I decided to check out Pencil Lines. I was immediately inspired by the latest sketch.
So I pulled out all my Noteworthy , that I have been just itching to use, and printed out the first day of school pics, and went to town.
Really quick and simple. Just how I like it. And I've made a little dent in my stash, which is a really great thing, coz I am waiting on a big fat order of paper and bits.
I want to take some new pics tomorrow and get cracking on some more.
Get myself back in the groove.
I may even dig into my pre digi pics.
Maybe.
K xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...