Sunday 24 February 2008

Sunday...yet again





Can't believe it's Sunday again already.

I received my Ki Planner. Oh my God!! It is gorgeous. And so much better than I expected. It is way too cute!
Also received my big fat order of MM easter stuff and 5th avenue. Very nice.
And I had a little trip to the Scrapyard and they had the new Inque Boutique stamps, so I had to get a couple and some more thickers. Of course. Major shopping frenzy.
So my drawers are choccas once more. Got lots of things to play with.
I had these 2 7gypsies books that I have been wanting to use for ages. So I finally decided what I wanted to do. There's one for Michael and the other for Cakes. I am hoping to get their February pages done tomorrow.
Hope you have a great week. In the middle of So you think you can dance - so I better go....
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...