Sunday 31 January 2010

Scraping in on the last day of the week


This is the last layout I have scrapped this week.
I though I would have a big night of scrapping on Friday - but I didn't.
Hoping to crack open another kit and finish it this week.
Really trying to use up one kit a week. I've got so much stuff in such a little room - I just have to make some room for all the yummy new things that are coming out from CHA.
Can't wait to shop for some goodies - really trying to be good while I wait.
K xxx

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! So much goodness on the way from CHA!
    I love this layout--it really puts the focus on the photo and is so calm and peaceful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...