Friday 5 February 2010

itchy fingers

First up - my first layout from "Whodunit"
And secondly - my fingers were getting itchy so I had to click. Have you seen all the new stuff in at 2peas? I tried to hold off. Really.
But I couldn't wait any longer. Seeing Dear Lizzy & Martha & AC. Oh yum. I just had to!!!
Cannot wait to get it. Really excited about every single product I ordered. Yummy yum yum.
And "Bakers Dozen" is being shipped today.
So I was kind of guilted into scrapping today - so I can make some room ;o)


K xxx

4 comments:

  1. Aw cute! I'm trying not to look so I don't buy anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's so hard not to just keep buying! Sounds like you got some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for new pages and new scrap goods!! enjoy it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to "make some room" myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...