Thursday 14 April 2011

Rearrangement

 So I had a bit of a reshuffle. I put my Mister Hueys up on the shelf in front of me so I can see the pretty rainbow everyday.
 I moved my Zing out of the rack and put them in a basket
 And in the rack, I now have my chalkboard & glimmer mists, maya mists, glazes & glams, distress paint and dimensional pearls. It's easier to see what colours I have now.

And lastly my layout for Sketchbook 3 day 5. Using an old SC kit "Documentary".

Hope you have a happy scrappy Thursday

5 comments:

  1. you have a lot of ZING!!! i wanna come and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put everything out and easy to access. I need to do something like this in my scrap space. Great layout, I really did the kraft on black look you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on Day 5! I really like that sketch and can't wait to work on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rack - I need one of those for all my mists!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Love the pics of your SC mist and zing! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...