Saturday 21 January 2012

Pocket pillows

I finally made it. And of course I had to do 2 at the same time. One for my beautiful boy and one for my gorgeous girl.
I loved this pattern by Nova from "a cuppa and a catch up"
I really enjoyed making them.

I used all my Tula Pink Price Charming leftovers for this one. To match my daughters quilt.


And this one was all the leftovers from my son's quilt - some Michael Miller, Daisie Janie, Basic Grey and some Amy Butler.
The only thing I bought for these were the cushion inserts and the lining fabrics. About $22. Not bad I say!
Hmmm? What to make next??  :o)

Have a lovely weekend,

6 comments:

  1. they came out awesome!!!! You always make me want to sew.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, Kelly! Those are SO gorgeous! Your kids are lucky for receiving them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love the colors and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh they're so pretty!! love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pillow pockets! such gorgeous fabrics & so satisfying making them from leftovers :) yay!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...