Wednesday 18 January 2012

This week

This week:
  • Made a couple more zippered pouches with some leftover fabrics. My daughters bf requested a new pencil case for school next week, and I happily obliged.
  • Have to wait for the cushion inserts to arrive at Spotlight (they were out of only that specific size)
  • Am no further in finishing the cushion covers, but I did go and get the rest of the fabric I needed.
  • Did all the school shopping, but have just realised I forgot about getting school shoes!

  •  Mums phone died so we organised an iphone4s for her, which she gave to me and I gave her my iphone4. I picked up a new cute case - which I love! Thanks Mum!!
This week, I need to get my office cleaned and organised. Hate it being so messy and not being able to find anything. Wish me luck!

What's on your agenda this week?


1 comment:

  1. ohh love those puches and that iphone 4s case! I need to upgrade my phone so badly! Waiting for the 5.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...