Thursday 24 January 2008

A card


I made a card tonight for valentines. Really quick and simple.
I got my order from Stampin Up - which was heat and stick powder and some white embossing powder.
So I used the heat & stick on the heart with some red glitter.
It didn't come out as glittery as I wanted. Maybe it was the kind of glitter that I used. Not quite sure. Maybe I overheated it.
Anyway, it was fun.
Went to the Scrapyard today and bought this little tray thing that holds pens and ribbons and paint - so I painted it. Got sick of doing it and just painted it green. Looks so boring. May try and fix it tomorrow.
Also got some MM Noteworthy papers and some paint and some CI fancy edged papers. Really like them!
Just not really in the mood to scrap. Have been exhausted all week.
So so tired.
Really need a couple of good nights sleep to catch up.
Wish me luck -
K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...