Saturday 19 January 2008

OH MY GOD!!



Have you checked out the American Crafts sneaks on their blog?? No....well get over there!!
Seriously.
Glitter thickers. Thicker accents. New fonts. New minimarks. Scalloped and debossed paper. YUM. YUM. YUM.
I'll be saving up for all of it! I LOVE American Crafts!!
On the scrappy front - things have been a bit quiet.
I have only done this Halloween one ( a redo from 2006) and make a quick clock canvas for my hubby for his birthday.
He was bitching that I never make him stuff. So I did.
Just looking at that pic - it is so wrong that my 11 year old son is like only 1cm shorter than me.
Damn those short genes!!
I had a bit of a cleanout a while ago and gave away pretty much all of my pp. So this explains my lack of scrapping enthusiasm.
I went to the scrap shop today but the sad little budget only extended to the clock mechanism, some mod podge and some white paint.
Yep - inspiring stuff!
Hopefully my SIStv parcel will arrive on Monday.
Last week of school holidays.
We went to see Alvin and the chipmunks yesterday. It was a cute movie.
Got plans to go to a theme park this week.
Have to see how busy work is though.
Well - that's it for me.
Going to try and finish my book tomorrow so I can start on the 2 new ones I have waiting for me.
Have a great week...whatever you may be doing ;o)
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. great LO kel.....i love the clock canvas and i am sure that your hubby will too.
    i hope that you had a great weekend and that the coming week is a good one for you.
    talk soon xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...