Thursday 3 January 2008

Early presents





Hubby bought me a Clip it up for my birthday. It arrived today, so I used it today!!

It didn't quite hold as much as I wanted it to. But I shoved as much as I could on it.

I took the opportunity to do a clean out tonight. Got rid of another box load of stuff that I've just been keeping. So I have a little bit more space.

I definately need to get some more cardstock!!

Just waiting on my albums to arrive - and then I can get my layouts out of the boxes on the floor. (I'll gain a little bit more space there too)

Mum is giving me money for my birthday so I have ordered this kit from Studio Calico. Can't wait to get it. So so cool!! It's a calendar canvas.



Doesn't it look like so much fun!

I think so!!

It is so wet here. It feels like the rain will never end!!

Definately good movie weather!! Or scrapping ;o)

Catch you later

K xxx


5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday a bit early! Looks like you are going to have a fun, scrappy birthday. Enjoy all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on getting things organized. That clip thing looks very useful. Good luck with it. The kit you chose looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, nice presents. I've been reorganizing too today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at all of your lovely goodies kel....lots of scrapping coming from you i predict.
    i know the rain is a pain (we are now on a flood alert) but you guys really need it up there...is it falling over the dams...???
    have often wondered what those clip-its would hold...are you happy with it...???
    have a wonderful friday and only one more sleep !!!!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you thought your Clip It Up was too small! I have a feeling I'll never have enough money to fill mine with goodies! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...