Friday 20 June 2008

Finally



I got some scrapping done tonight.

I have been stuck in a rut. More collecting than actually using stuff that I have.
So what's news?
Well I received my Studio Calico June Kit. YUM!
Just trying to use up older stuff before I dig into it.
I haven't made any cards since all the card videos.
Scroll down if you want to watch them ;o)
And really that's it.
It's my baby girls party tomorrow - so I better go as it's going to be an early start in the morning.
Have a fab weekend ;o)
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope the party goes well!!
    The SC kits are yummy and so are your layouts!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...