Tuesday 3 June 2008

Some scrappiness...






I received my Studio Calico kits a few days ago so had a bit of a play.


Can't wait for this months kits...so pretty!!




I also put in my Stampin Up order. Got a few yummy stamps coming. I will finally get my hands on Baroque Motifs. I completely adore the new catalogue. So many beautiful stamps. And I am really addicted to the new In Colours.
Don't forget - if you want to place an order for yourself just email me and I'll be only too happy to help you get your hands on some too!!
Off to do some washing ;o)
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cute layouts Kel!

    Love the kit.

    I have Baroque Motifs and haven't even used it yet lol

    You coming along on Sunday to the craft group? Would love to see you!

    Cass x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...