Thursday 26 June 2008

Scrappiness




I had a bit of a play yesterday.

And in the afternoon I received my order from emmas paperie . Fabulous products and fabulous prices. And shipping was pretty good too. Awesome service!


I can't wait to play with all the stuff I got. Some more of those yummy prima flowers, AC papers, doodlebug paper frills and some other stuff that I found hard to get here.
The new Studio Calico kit comes out tomorrow. I can't wait to see it. The sneaks have been awesome.
That's it from me on this freezing cold Thursday.
One more day left and it's school holidays. And also my big boy's birthday on Saturday.
Haven't got much planned, but after this week, I fully intend to catch up on some sleep!!
K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your work Kel - you are a talented scrapper!

    Can't believe your DD is double digits :0

    Cass x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...