Saturday 4 December 2010

Finishing

 So although I'm a little later than I usually am - I finally finished off my Christmas cards and they are ready to be mailed.


And last night I went to Tamar's Crafting circle and worked on this for my baby girl. I forgot to take the ribbons, so I got it finished off today.
It's my sweeties graduation on Monday ( she only decided she wanted to go in the last 48 hours) so we trekked off to the shops today to get an outfit for her. It was absolutely crazy. But we did manage to come home with a dress, new shoes and a necklace. So pretty happy about that!


I just hope I don't have to go anywhere near the shops again!!

Have a happy weekend -

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...