Saturday 15 January 2011

9 layouts

I think that desktop organiser worked. I couldn't stand looking at the kit in it - as it just seemed so much. So I pulled it out. Printed some pics. And started scrapping. 9 layouts. Can you believe it. I don't think I even did 9 in the whole of 2010. I used "On the easel". And I still have a ton left. But I did put a major dent in it.
 Next up I'm going to try and finish "Metropolitan" before "Who's Who" arrives, which I'm guessing could be this week.









Have a happy scrappy weekend,

3 comments:

  1. 9!! NINE!! you're on fire!! way to go.. stash are meant to be used.. I always tell myself that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, NINE layouts!?!?! That's awesome!!! Congratulations on your scrapbooking mojo coming to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Kelly, I've got to try the desk organizer thing. I've barely touched my last 3 kits, yet I still continue to purchase add ons! I'm impressed - 9 layouts - and they are all terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...