Tuesday 4 January 2011

Decisions

For Christmas I got this gorgeous cookbook. I love love love Bill Granger. Anyway - so I'd been tossing up between his chocolate mousse cake and his baked lemon cheesecake to make as my birthday cake. Well the cheesecake won. I made it this afternoon and it's in the fridge ready for tomorrow.
I'm doing a barbecue lunch.
I've got a fair bit of prep to do so I'll be up at 4:00am for my walk. Then a quick snooze. At the mechanics by 9. Shops by 9:30am. Then prepping the food while my hubby takes the kids to the beach. Then lunch at 1:00pm.
I may need a little nanny nap before we go to the movies.

I finally did a little scrapping today. I signed up for Kinsey's nerd alert class. Seriously - when I grow up, I wanna scrap like Kinsey. She rocks my socks off!

Still waiting on my 2peas parcel. Maybe it'll come tomorrow.  That would be perfect timing!!

See you when I'm older-

3 comments:

  1. The cheesecake sounds yummy! Happy bday in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is so cute! Enjoy that cake, too & Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...