Tuesday 10 July 2012

Credit where credit is due - Fabric.com

Okay. So about a week & a half ago I placed an order for some fabric. At an online shop that I had never bought from before. I'm a pretty loyal customer - but nowhere had everything I wanted in stock.
So I went ahead and placed the order.
Then I started reading reviews online. And they were pretty horrifying. I started thinking the worst.
When my package hadn't shipped in the specified time, I thought oh no, here we go.
So I sent an email off and got a pretty quick reply. And my parcel shipped. No problems.
Then I waited and waited to see if would actually arrive and if there was going to be weird pieces in there.
Well it arrived. And nothing odd at all.
Everything I ordered arrived safe and sound. Nothing was mixed up or the wrong fabric. Probably could have been folded and packed nicer, but seriously - it isn't anything an iron can't fix.

I would more than happily order from them again. And I know that I will.
Their range is huge. Everything that I was looking for was there - and then some.
So, thank you  Fabric.com - this customer is very satisfied.



8 comments:

  1. And they are thrilled to have your business! Yay for a good experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing nicer than seeing someone praising good service. I love seeing a good personal recommendation. So many lovely fabrics in that stack, Kelly. What are your plans for them all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay... what are you making! that looks like a lot of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you going to make? I love fabric, but don't sew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to know that! And those pices are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good experience, can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...