Tuesday 21 August 2012

On hold and a delivery

This week was meant to be skirt making - but I'm temporarily on hold as I forgot to get a few notions. So while I wait for it to arrive - and perfect timing that my parcel arrived today - I have an order for a baby quilt. So I'm going to try and get the cutting done tomorrow, the quilting on Thursday and post it off on Friday. I could be wishful thinking there.
Anyway onto my package. I bought these 3 patterns.
Some Amy Butler Cameo for the baby quilt. With some extra 'Hopscotch in Lake' destined to be a dress.
And some more Birds and the bees. Bought because I love it. Not for anything I have planned yet. But I really love the whole collection. I want to stash it all!!!

Anyway - better go and get started on dinner, have to head back to school with my girl and her BF tonight for subject selection. So no playing with fabric for me just yet :o(

Hope you having a Happy Tuesday 

K xxx

2 comments:

  1. The fabrics look so fun, can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live your fabric choices! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...