So I started out Monday with very good intentions. I got straight to cutting & sewing. I made 9 list takers instead of 4. But I got stuck at the end as I don't have the correct size note pads. And I need a water soluble pen.
So I tried the little pattern Mum wanted. It was the most terrible finish you've ever seen.
So I quit for the day, made pizza and relaxed with the kids.
Yesterday I came up with a plan B. I found a tutorial and tried it out. I messed it up. But it is easy enough to have another go at it. This one didn't get thrown across the room!
Crossing my fingers for a bit more success today.