Saturday 18 August 2007

Cleaning and cutie pies






So here's a couple more pages. Nothing too impressive but it's the memory that counts, right?


Had a busy day cleaning the house - well just downstairs. And this afternoon we had a visit from my brother in law, his daughter and his new baby (top pic).
Oh my god!! Cutest bubba I've ever seen.
Reminds me of how much I want another one!
They are coming over again tomorrow and I can't wait to have more squishy bubba cuddles. He is so tiny. I just wanna eat him up - he is that sweet.

1 comment:

  1. he is a cutie that's for sure kel.
    i had such a strong urge to have my third after a really traumatic year (moved house, lost my step-dad, some extended family stuff) and then it took another two years before we got our baby girl.
    don't regret going for the third time at all. she really did complete our little family (and selfishly i will say she completed me too)
    enjoy your sunday xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...