Friday 10 August 2007

Happy it's Friday!




My little Miss is having her friend stay over tonight. It's going to be a bit squishy.

These are some old layouts from JB kits. All of me when I was little. I haven't scrapped today. Been doing washing...again.
Stopped quickly at The Scrapyard this morning to pay for my class and kit and stuff, and picked me up some Acrylic Stamps at 15% off. Very nice.
May scrap a bit tonight if I can find some pics.
Feeling really disorganised. And it's really really cold tonight. It was warm today. And now it's freezing!!
Have a great weekend!
K xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great LO's....enjoy your new stamps and dont forget to share when you are done.
    T.x.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those layouts....it's great to see those older photos getting some attention!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing when people scrap old photos. Love these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...