Wednesday 22 August 2007

I got my scrap on last night



And made these two.

Have not unpacked my JB stuff yet. Haven't really had time.
The new collection at scrap in style is going to go really well with my JB kit. I can't wait to get that too!!
I bid on ebay the other night for a pack of four thickers. I won and paid straight away.
Since then I have not received my products or any communication from the seller. Please cross your fingers for me that I haven't been taken for a ride.
Hopefully she is just busy and has already popped them in the mail.
I don't like my chances though.
Still raining and cold here!

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are always so fun, I really love that Kelly.
    melx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...