Wednesday 12 September 2007

Proud



Look what my little man came home with today!! He went to a sports carnival for special children. 26 or 36 schools competed. He was so proud of himself. And I was too.
He was also on the local news tonight too. We taped it.
I had dinner made by 2:30. Clothes in and folded by 4:00. Everything ironed and dinner on the table by 5:30. Did the dishes. Scrapped another page. And now I'm playing my new game - Bioshock. Scares the pants off me. It's a bit hard because I don't play the 360 often so the controls are a bit hard to get used to. I'm having a late one - coz darling hubby is going to take the kids to school so I can have a sleep in. Isn't he such a sweetheart.
Ok - back to my game....
K xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yep, he is a sweetheart. All of those ribbons look wonderful too. LOving the latest layouts from you too.
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your little guy for doing so well.
    and i love that LO although i am not so sure your DD will in years to come.
    hope you had a great day kel xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...